- FLOATING – EXTRA DURABLE Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene
- THIS WAVE MAKER FLOATS!!!
- Dimensions 13″ long, 8″ wide, 10″ tall – Weight 3lb. 7oz
- Aluminum Alloy Fixtures (Light Weight) – With Industrial Strength Rubber Suction Caps and Foam Inserts for Flotation – Waterproof
- CNC Machined
SYLVAN WAVE MAKER! FLOATS! The Wave Maker turns your wake into a surf-able wave, so let go of your rope, stop wake-boarding and start wake-surfing today! Although it is well established that Wake Shapers work there are many different shapes and sizes on the market to choose from. The problem with most of these products are that they are made without long lasting, UV/watergrade materials and no performance based testing incorporated into the design. We have created and trashed literally dozens of prototypes through hundreds of hours of engineering and field testing to develop our final design. This Sylvan Wave Maker is designed to get you the most out or your wake with specific attention dedicated to creating the largest and best shaped wave possible. This latest design is cutting edge and will have you ripping it up! The final wave shape is a function of the overall size, shape and angle of the wave maker. So, don’t waste you money on sub-par pretenders. 100% Money Back Guarantee! SPECIFICATIONS Weight 3lb. 7oz. Dimensions 13″ long, 8″ wide, 10″ tall. Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene Waterproof Stainless Steel Fixtures Industrial Strength Rubber Suction Caps CNC Machined Basic instructions for use: First, clean the sections on both sides of the boat’s hull that you will be putting the Wave Maker. Place your Sylvan Wave Maker below the waterline and suction it firmly to the hull. The closer to the stern the steeper the wave will be. All boats are different so take some time to find the best spot for you. Note: You will be surfing on the opposite side of the boat than your Wave Maker. At your discretion, a safety line can be added and if you decide you use a safety cord, make sure it is small enough to clear the motor completely. Use the Wave Maker only when surfing. Remove while traveling/enroute.
List Price: $ 179.00
Price: $ 179.00
- Pro Wakeboard/Kneeboard Rope
- 70′ 3-Section Wakeboard /Kneeboard Rope (45′-55′-65′) Meets or Exceeds WSIA Standards – 5/16″ PolyPro 16-Strand – UV Treated Pre-Stretched Rope
- 15″ Multicolored EVA Foam Wrapped Grip, Aluminum Handle w/Molded End Caps – 12″ Knuckle Guards – Rope Wrap Included
- Soft Eva foam covers the “V” created from the handle to the mainline to protect the nose of your kneeboard when getting up.
RAVE Wakeboard-Kneeboard Tow Rope
List Price: $ 24.99